Pinterest Hover Button

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chit-Chat ~ addi Click Interchangeable Circular Knitting Needles


I just read about the new Addi Click interchangeable knitting needles that are now on the market. I love the individual addi Turbo circular needles that I own. The cords don’t twist like some other brands and the knitting “feel” is far superior because of the smooth nickel plated needles. I like to think I knit faster and better with these, but it might be all in my head. Either way, they have always been my favorite circular needle.

Now Addi (German made needles, U.S. distributor Skacel) has come out with a set of interchangeable circular needles. The addi Clicks come with a lifetime guarantee and include:
• 10 different sizes of addi Turbo™ tips (US 4 – US 15 - does not include US 5 and US 10.5) These are constructed of nickel-plated, hollow brass.
• 3 different lengths of new, extremely pliable blue cord (24”, 32” and 40”)
• one connector piece which you can use either to join your cable together so that it becomes a stitch holder or to combine cords for longer lengths.
• A heart-shaped needle sizer
• A luxurious padded case for your needles

Oooh, how I’d love to own a set! The price tag is around $150 retail for the set. The online Addi Needle Shop currently has a pre-order sale on these for $139.95. I’m still thinking about it…..maybe I could justify the purchase price if it was, say, a Valentine’s Day gift from my husband? He’s always looking for good ideas, so I might just drop a hint or two :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment