Pinterest Hover Button

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Not Knitting, But I've Been Busy!

I've had a friend visiting for the past couple of weeks and she's a sewer, not a knitter. So we hit the sewing room and got creative with some projects. I made about 20 of these.


These bags are made from old t-shirts and are a great way to recycle your favorite t-shirt.

Then we made several of these.


I like to tuck a Starbuck's gift card in and give them for a little gift.

I also made myself a purse from a couple of fat quarters. I think I'll be doing another one of those - they're fun to do and I like the size of the purse.


Now it's time to get back to knitting!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, you have been busy!!!
    I'm your ravelry secret pal, checking in to let you know that you should receive a little package any day now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Laura (listeningmoth) again. I've been sewing, too (oops, I tried to paste in a link to my flickr page, but it won't stick, o well).

    20 t-shirt bags...I am very impressed. Love the Pezamania!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Laura! Your swap gifts stuffed in the cute Pink Floyd bag gave me the inspiration and idea :-) I had so many pez t-shirts that I thought I'd whip them up into bags. On to the next project... more altered tins.

    ReplyDelete